How We Work
Step 1 Contact us to place your order
Tell us how many products and how many photos/360 rotations/ videos you need. You also need to provide us a shooting direction. There are three ways to provide shooting direction to us.
1, Send us sample photos by email.
Set your product or group products on a flat surface and take photo. Sample photos don’t have to be perfect, cellphone photos are totally fine. We will match camera angels, product position or group arrangement.
2, Send us existing images’ link.
Find existing images online you want yours to look like. We’ll match them as best we can.
3, Come to our studio.
Discuss your photo requirements with our photographer. We will take sample shots for you.
Upon receiving your inquiry and shooting direction, we will send you our estimate by email within 24 hours. Upon receiving your consent to go ahead with your order, we will send you an email order confirmation.
Payment Method: We accept Credit Card, PayPal, Email Interac e-Transfer and Cheque. We require a minimum of 50% of deposit for all product photography and video works. For an order less than $500, we require full payment upfront .
Step 2 Getting your products to us
- Drop-off : Please contact us to make an appointment.
You are welcome to bring your products to our studio. You will talk with our photographer directly about how you want your product to be photographed.
1) Carefully pack all the products, items and props that you need photographed so that nothing gets damaged on the way to our studio.
2) Print the email order confirmation number and include in the shipping package.
3) Include a return shipping label (if applicable).
4) Include your deposit cheque (if applicable).
- Free service
We offer free product pick-up service for most products within the Greater Toronto Area for orders over $1,500. We will contact you to make arrangements for pick-up.
4181 Sladeview Cres, Unit 36
Mississauga ON L5L 5R2
Please ensure that you provide only the best quality products in excellent condition. Look for dents, nicks, blemishes, etc., and for labels that are not straight or in good condition. When we receive your products, we inspect them for damage and match them to your order. We will confirm receipt of the items and be in touch with any specific questions we may have and of course to answer any questions you may have as well.
Step 3 Photography and Editing
- Your products will be photographed in our photo studio by one of our highly qualified photographers.
- After the products are photographed the images are edited and retouched in our professional post production process.
- We ensure that your image files are named correctly (if applicable when you provide SKUs) and that all of your photos are sized to fit your requirements so that the final photos can go straight onto your website or into your brochure without further work.
Step 4 View and Download your photos
- Once your product photos are complete, we provide you with a link and a password to view large photos on our easy to use online gallery.
- After you approve your photos, we will email you a download link to all of your images, or mail your images to you on CD or USB flash drive if that delivery option was chosen.
Step 5 Return your products
You can come to pick up your products, or we can pack up your products and return ship to you with the labels you provided us. If you prefer us to arrange return shipping we simply bill you at our cost. If you opted to donate your products to a local charity we can also help you to do so if the products are of an acceptable type.
That is 5 easy steps, you can immediate use the photos with websites and product catalogues, and see how it boosts your sales!